Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stephenie Meyer Mini-Challenge


I'm joining another book challenge. I'm telling you, I'm addicted. Plus it makes it fun! And it gives me something to blog about. I've been hearing about Stephenie Meyer for awhile, and just haven't had a chance to read any of her books. This particular challenge is a "mini-challenge" where you only need to read two of her books between June 1, 2008 and January 30, 2009. I think I'm going to read all of her books:

* Twilight
* New Moon
* Eclipse
* Breaking Dawn (available in Aug '08)
* The Host (not in the Twilight Series)

The nice thing is, my main challenge, the 100+ Reading Challenge is broad enough, that I can count all of these books as well. It just helps give me some more suggestions.

BTW, I'm really finding some FANTASTIC blogs out there. Makes me ashamed. I'm going to try and ramp up my book reviews. My favorites that I found yesterday are:

No comments: