I'm going to join the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge. I put it off too long last year, and was SCRAMBLING to finish by the end (but I did!).
Here are the rules:
* Read 3 historical fiction books in 3 months from 1st Jan 09 - 31st Mar 09.
* Historical fiction will be counted as anything set or written prior to World War II. This will include classic novels, time travel novels or anything you feel fits the genre.
My books will be:
1. Celeia Garth, Gwen Bristow
2. Into the Wilderness, Sara Donati
3. The Constant Princess, Philippa Gregory