Friday, January 23, 2009

2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge


Definitely want to join this challenge. While I do support our libraries, I'm mostly doing this to keep my budget in line this year! More motivation to get to the library instead of buying books. :)
I'm going to do the third level, which is to read 50 books from the local library in 2009.
Guidelines:
1. Join anytime, just don't start reading your books prior to 2009.
2. The last day to read your books is Dec 31, 2009.
3. They can be audios, downloads, children's, YA.
I will list the books here. I don't currently have anything out from the library, but hopefully I will soon!
1. The Little Lady Agency and the Prince - DONE
2. Into the Wilderness - DONE
3. Practical Magic - DONE
4. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - DONE
5. On a Highland Shore - DONE
6. The New Yorkers - DONE
7. Bridget Jones' Diary - DONE
8. The Summons - DONE
9. The Princess Bride - DONE
10. The Moon Below - DONE
11. The Villa - DONE
12. The Thirteenth Tale - DONE
13. Fat Chance - DONE
14. Atonement - DONE
15. Bet Your Bottom Dollar - DONE
16. Good Grief - DONE
17. Sanctuary - DONE
18. The Fiery Cross - DONE
19. A Breath of Snow and Ashes - DONE
20. Certain Girls - DONE
21. Firefly Lane - DONE
22. Can you Keep a Secret - DONE
23. Barefoot - DONE
24. Pride and Prejudice

No comments: