Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2009 Chick Lit Challenge

Yes, before you say anything, I think I am going a little challenge crazy. But its all good. Hopefully next year there will be a baby so I won't have as much time to read! Got to get it all in this year.
Challenge runs from Jan 1 - Dec 31. You have to read at least 10 chicklit books. The books can overlap with other challengs (yea) and you can change the list at any time.
I'm going to spend some time looking at other people's lists and then I'll do another post with my list. When I have a list, I'll add a widget on the sidebar with my list and status.
*** edited to add my books
1. Firefly Lane, Kristin Hannah
2. The New Yorkers, Cathleen Schine
3. The Little Lady Agency and the Prince, Hester Browne
4. Certain Girls, Jennifer Weiner
5. Bridget Jones' Diary, Helen Fielding
6. Practical Magic, Alice Hoffman
7. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, Rebecca Wells
8. Barefoot, Elin Hilderbrand
9. Wish Club, Kim Strickland
10. Can You Keep A Secret, Sophie Kinsella

No comments: