Friday, January 23, 2009

Chunkster Challege '09


Time for me to sign up for some new challenges!

I've decided to do the "Do These Books Make my Butt Look Big?" option. Which means I need to read 3-5 "chunksters" over the next 10 months.



The rules are as follows:
  • A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature (fiction or nonfiction)
  • No audiobooks
  • Start anytime (signups end March 1st) after signing up. You must complete your reads before or on Nov 15th.
  • Short Stores and Essay Collections will not be counted
  • Books may crossover with other challenges

Edited to add my books:

1. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, David Wroblewski, 576 pages

2. The Poisonwood Bible, Barbara Kingsolover, 576 pages

3. History, Elsa Mornate, 600 pages

4. The Moon Below, Barbara Bickmore, 624 pages

5. The Woman in White, Wilkie Collins, 720 pages

No comments: