Monday, May 15, 2006

deep breath

wow. so much is happening right now, it is hard to wrap my brain around it. Becca and Isaiah had their baby, and he is adorable!! I'm a little afraid when Chris and I have our first kid. All our friends are sucking up the cute baby genes for Kentucky.

We are progressing on the packing. I'm afraid to say progressing well, because I can't tell if we are doing okay or not. To me, it feels like we have a ton more to do. To Chris, he thinks we have tons done. We didn't pack too much this weekend, but we had some much needed relaxation (after a few heated discussions). Hey, this is one of the top 5 most stressful life events. So today I am going to make up a list of everything that is left to do, and then divide it up. I think it will help both Chris and me to see it on paper. It will help me, cause I will have a clear idea of what needs to be done. It will help Chris, because he will be able to see how much is left. I may not get as much sorting done as anticipated, but at this moment, I'm okay with that.

No comments: