Wednesday, March 04, 2009

when you least expect it

So I ran out to get the mail today in barefeet as Chris was pulling into the driveway. As I pulled it out of the mailbox, I saw a large catalog/magazine deal. As I looked at what it was, I felt a stab go right through my heart. It was a baby registry catalog from Target. I was very intentional about canceling all my web subscriptions that had to do with being pregnant (even though I was only signed up for a few weeks), so that this wouldn't happen. Apparently I forgot one. And besides that I would be almost 8 months pregnant right now. I would hope that I would have registered already.

Anyway, that got be to thinking about what my due date would have been, and what I'm going to do on that date. Part of me hopes that it will just go past without me thinking about it. But I'm not thinking that will be the case.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you....

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Sarah}}}}}