Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is my five year wedding anniversary. On the one hand, it doesn't seem that long. On the other hand, I don't remember what is was like before Chris was in my life. We are the best of friends. No marriage is perfect, but I know that mine is perfect for me. We fight, we laugh, we love, we cry. But we are always honest, and always there. We seem to make our decisions a little bit slower, but we know they are always the right decisions for us. We are so different, but we know each other so well. No one gets me like he does. I never want to take it for granted that there is someone out there like that. And that he loves all the quirky, weird, stupid, and annoying things about me. And he makes me laugh. My life is so full and fun with him. I love you Chris!!

This is a picture of what Chris got me for our anniversary. It is called a Pandora bracelet. The "S" is obvious. He got the hedgehog bead because he once told my mom that the animal that I remind him of is the hedgehog (because they have a tiny head). The blue glass flowered bead is because blue is my favorite color. And the flower bead has 5 petals for our 5 year anniversary. One of the things I love the most about this is that Chris customized it just for me. And he will be able to add to it as we experience life. And I will be able to tell a story about our life when I explain the beads.

No comments: