Thursday, June 29, 2006

busy busy

wow things have been busy lately. we are still trying to fit into our new routines, and it is exhausting. we were never very good at keeping house at our townhome, so now, when we are trying to maintain our house, we are getting overwhelmed at times. Plus, we are trying to do the "summer" things. tonight, the plan is to move a bookshelf into my office, and try to unpack most of the stuff in my office. I will have to figure out a temporary location for a few things, because I still need to get a table for my scrapbook stuff. plus, the extra bed is propped up against one of the walls in my office. we are planning on selling it, but didn't want to leave it in the garage cause it would start to smell like the garage. anyhow, i want to finish my office tonight. I also need to pick up a few things from the store. i think the plan for saturday will be to get the rest of the stuff from our storage unit, and to semi-organize the garage, and definitely organize all the camping stuff. We are going to be taking an extended weekend camping trip to the Great Meadows Campground from in the middle of July. So I need to have the camping stuff organized by then.

No comments: