Monday, July 24, 2006

The Journey Starts

Well. I'm starting a seperate blog to record my weight loss journey. I don't plan on telling anyone that I know in real-life about this blog (at least not yet). I have had so many failed attempts at losing weight. I've had some successful ones, but I have gained back the weight plus some. So I'm going to start this site. And hopefully updated regularly. With my progress. With my failures. With my thoughts and feelings. I'm just going to let it all out. And I seriously doubt that anyone will read this. But who cares if they do?! They don't know me anyway. I will probably tell my husband, but that is okay, cause I will have probably already told him how I feel anyway.


****edited to add that I have now combined all my blogs ***** 6/3/08

No comments: