Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goals for 2010

It is the end of 2009. It will be interesting to see what 2010 holds for me and mine. I have hopes and dreams about what it will hold. And I have a really good feeling about 2010. I have definitely been feeling more optimistic in the last few weeks. I feel more at peace and more in control. I have some concrete goals for the next few months, and they aren't unreasonable or out of reach.

Most of my goals are private, but I have them listed in a OneNote notebook, and have a "plan" to help implement them.

My work goals include getting my A+ certifcation by April 1 and my Project+ certifcation by December 1. I've already had some training for the the A+ certification, so I just bought a review book, and hopefully I'll be able to bang that out quickly. That way I can focus on the project certification for the rest of the year.

I hope that Chris and I will be able to go to Washington DC this spring on vacation.

I'm working on a new blog that does Christmas reviews. I'll add the address later, when there is a little more content. My goal is to post to that site once a week. I am hoping to post to this site 3-4 times a week.

Happy New Years!

No comments: