Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge

Royal Reviews is hosting this challenge. Click the image to read the rules and sign up! (psst, let me know if you sign up so I can check out your list!)

I will be doing the Addicted level of the challenge, which is to read 12 historical fiction books.

My planned list is as follows:

1. Regency Buck, Georgette Heyer
2. North and South, John Jakes
3. Love and War, John Jakes
4. Heaven and Hell, John Jakes
5. Through a Glass Darkly, Karleen Koen
6. The Concubine, Norah Lofts
7. The Reluctant Widow, Georgette Heyer
8. Lady of Quality, Georgette Heyer
9. Sprig Muslin, Georgette Heyer
10. The Luxe, Anna Godbersen
11. David Copperfield, Charles Dicken
12. Rainwater, Sandra Brown

I have a feeling I'm going to be purchasing a few of these books, because our library doesn't carry some of the Heyer books. But I always see really good reviews, so I'm guessing it will be worth the investment.

No comments: