Tuesday, June 09, 2009

back

So I haven't updated in ages. Again, one of those things were if you put it off, it just becomes harder and harder to do.

So here is a very brief update, with the hopes that once I get the ball rolling, I'll fill in the blanks. :)

* We got a bulldog puppy!! Named Brodie.

* Weight Loss is going well. I feel really good, and am walking (with the dog) about 3/4 of a mile to a mile everyday. We've only missed 2-3 days since we got him (begining of April).

* Emotionally, I'm in a really good place right now. Definitely had some healing in that area.

* Chris is off school for the summer. Definitely need some clarity and guidance with the whole school situation.

* Have some great FO (finished objects) to show off (a lace scarf that is amazing, if I do say so myself)

* Some book updates (but not as many as there should be)

* We are going on a road trip/vacation to Wisconsin, the Land of Cheese. :) Super excited and pumped.

Thats all for now. That way I can say that I updated. :)

1 comment:

The Fiskeaux Family said...

Gorgeous puppy! What a doll-baby. :)