Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Morning Chaos

My brain is all over the place this morning. I have about 30 things that all need to be done in the next 48 hours, and some of them are very time consuming. Some of them are completely frivilous, but are still things I want to do. Right now I'm too scattered to get a good hold on things, so I thought I would grab the closest and easiest one and start on that, and then once I feel good about getting one of them knocked out, I'll start on the rest. Make sense? Probably not.

Hopefully later on today I will post a Christmas Card Challenge that I got from a Real Simple magazine. Since 3 people read my blog, their probably won't be much participation, but I thought it would be fun to do anyway. I SUCK at sending Christmas Cards, so this challenge is my motivation. (see how I manipulate myself?!) :)

Later.

No comments: