Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Busy Summer

Things have been quite busy lately. :)

Posting will be sporadic for the next week or so, so please forgive. :)

I've still been reading, but nothing terribly challenging. Sometimes you have to read for the pure enjoyment and/or escapism. I'm getting ready to start The Host by Stephenie Meyer and The Dark Towers series by Stephen King. It will be my FIRST EVER Stephen King novel. How bizarre is that?

The house is a complete wreck. We were gone almost every day this weekend (Friday - softball practice, Saturday - youth event, Sunday - Ren Fest (also had a raging Migraine). I ended up staying home Monday because I could still feel the edges of the Migraine, and I was still nauseous. Hopefully after this weekend I will have the energy to put things back in order. Shortly after that the in-laws arrive, so I have a set Deadline!

BTW, did you all know that I knit? I haven't been very good about knitting lately. It has been ages since I did anything. I'm still a beginner. I got the book Mason-Dixon Knitting from the library yesterday, and even though I'm only a few pages in, I LOVE IT! This will definitely give me the knitting bug again. Maybe I'll start posting some FO (finished objetcts) in the future. :)

No comments: